Snippy's forum > English > Suggestions

tennisephemera

2 posts

Another suggestion

Wednesday, July 21, 2010 7:49 PM UTC

tennisephemera
I am a relatively new user of Snippy's and I have been greatly satisfied with the results so far. I have accumulated a large number of missions in the DONE category and I would like to be able to selectively delete some completed missions that I no longer need to review. Is there a way to remove completed missions, or can this be addressed in a future release. Thanks, 10spro

^
Brezhonneg

394 posts

Re: Another suggestion

Wednesday, July 21, 2010 9:26 PM UTC

Brezhonneg
Hi 10spro,

Thank you for your suggestion.

You are actually not the first user to 'complain' about the missions history panel. To my opinion, the real problem about this table is not so much the excess of information than the lack of research / filter tools. This is why our efforts for the next release will focus mainly on adding nice and user-friendly research and filter tools, perhaps even analysis tools. Then if the problem persists, we will consider adding the option of cleaning the table too.

We plan to release a new version of our website before the end of this year, so you should get all these new toys in a few months.

Happy bidding,
Snippy's administrator

^
howdydoody

1 posts

Friday, November 23, 2012 7:16 AM UTC

howdydoody
Hi there

I just started using snippy's and I am very happy with the general functionality. However, I must strongly support this post, since it is the only issue that annoys me. Why is it not possible to delete the history?

There is nothing older than news from yesterday!

Additionally it would be nice to have the auction close date displayed for every done mission (I know, that one can see it on the bottom of the page, but it is not very user friendly to have to scroll down every time).

Don't take me wrong: Snippy's is a fantastic tool and the above is just a suggestion for putting even more distance to other similar applications!

Happy supporting!

^
Brezhonneg

394 posts

Saturday, November 24, 2012 9:00 PM UTC

Brezhonneg
Hi howdydoody,

Our next website version is still a work in progress. Unfortunately, we have been a lot slower on this task than we initially anticipated.

The good news is that deleting old missions from the history table will be introduced for sure. The bad news is that it will be released... as soon as it's ready to be released. Or just a few days after that. I will not take the risk to give any date, even though the current target is first half of 2013.

As for the close date that could be displayed right in the table, that's a tough choice to make. The space is limited, we have to chose what information to display in that table. The close date takes a lot of space to display, so we would have to drop something else. That's tricky. But we will take your suggestion into consideration and think again about what should be displayed in that table and what should not.

Thank you for your feedback, that's always appreciated.

Cheers
Snippy's administrator

^
winifredadams05

1 posts

Saturday, March 08, 2014 10:08 AM UTC

winifredadams05
Hi I'm a newbie to Snippies so don't know if I am posting this in the right place! I am registered blind (not partially sighted) but I can see a little with aides. My problem is the lime green band across thye top of the website pages. I can just about read the white letters on it, but it is VERY hard. White on a pale background is a very bad colour scheme for a person with sight disability. Do you think this could ever be improved to enable visually impaired people to read it? Black letters , a dark colour would make life a lot easier and we wouldn't have to ask someone to ensure we were reading correctly. Thanks!

^
Brezhonneg

394 posts

Saturday, March 08, 2014 11:14 AM UTC

Brezhonneg
Hi,

The site header certainly was poorly designed, even for people with a good sight. The band is too large and the letters it contains are hardly readable.

Thank you for your feedback, it will certainly be taken into account for the next website version.

Best regards,

Snippy's administrator

^
Only registered and logged in members are allowed to post on the forum.

Loading…

Loading…

Done

Successfully
Error